Another "do over"? Really? Now? Yes! And it is going to be GREAT! 3 years ago

Aaron took this picture and named it "Hang out" ~ May 15, 2015
 Blessed with abundance of Beauty 
Choosing Transformation - again
"Dinosaurs (= armored lizards) that we are! We may be lizards, but we're armored with information!" ~ JCS, Jan 31, 2012
"Enjoy the journey, and the destination." ~ random? conversation 9/27/16
"Funny, I thought of you too when I read the Kripalu email, specifically "Clearing the clutter: making space for positive change." ~ mnf April 16, 2015
Grateful for everything that has ever happened because I am here, now.
"If I could, I'd hire you for the job Queen Bee of Joyner! Dr. C" March 28, 2007
Janked? New word for me, while watching Steven Universe with my kid. Love it!
Kindred spirits and Kris' class. That was SO much fun!!!
Made this cool connection today, Monday...
Now what? Need to put my ideas into words on paper
Piffle :  to talk or act in a trivial, inept, or ineffective way: perhaps blend of piddle and trifle First Known Use: circa 1878
Quietly live a life of peace AND passion?
Research is great, but so is Relying on Nature
So Far Away lyrics: 
"This is my life its not what it was before all these feelings i've shared and These are my dreams that i'd never lived before somebody shake me 'cause i i must be sleeping... i'm not ashamed to be the person that i am today..."
Unwinding
Vitamin D3 is essential for a healthy vibrant, long ,life 
eXpose myself to the sunlight that is always raining down
"You win for most-adept-at-politically-charged-readings-of-the-campus. . .or at least according to me;) " KMR e-mail, March 3, 2015
Zestar x Honeycrisp = SweeTango apple - maybe the only part left of the original post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment