First Full week of Fall...

A lot of "F"s, I know, but there are many more below.

Click here to see more "Breathe ...more"
Dogs : "the good lord in his infinite wisdom gave us three things to make life bearable - hope, jokes and dogs, but the greatest of these was dogs" (210) Tracks by Robyn Davidson

Escarpments p. 220 Tracks by Robyn Davidson

"Find your wings"

FitFit

FEARLESS

Freedom to Flow
Fine Fettle : state or condition of health, fitness, wholeness, spirit, or form 
Grazier :a person who rears or fattens cattle or sheep for market. p. 213
"Haunting Hallucinatory quality about this place" (222). Tracks by Robyn Davidson
Jocularity p. 208 Tracks by Robyn Davidson
Kincheloe nudged me back to The Writer's Almanac. Thank you! :)
Laudable Laingians p. 210 

"One needs to feel part of the earth before it is possible to notice the difference" (210). Tracks Davidson
Patience Pilfered, circa 1975
Quiet arboreal friends :) Dana Boland

Rhythm without Rhyme

Vibrantly colored
Writer's Almanac

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I saw the top of my head & started chuckling. I've finished reading & I'm still chuckling;-) Thanks for letting me provide the "P" & "X" for this post. And yes, I'm still chuckling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to link back to you on the "X". No sure I like the way it looks on my blog post, but I LOVE the way it looks on yours :)Always happy to make you chuckle :)

      Delete
  2. I like the "snark mark", I could certainly use that a lot of times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the "snark mark" too. My daughter would love it, but she doesn't follow my blog :) Did you check out the other marks in the original "source"? Pretty interesting...

      Delete