Tuesday...Wednesday...

Arrigo Boito : poet - see quote in "W" below 
Brrrrr! it's cold today!
"Close your eye, fall in love, stay there." ~ Rumi
Enjoyed hearing my kid's voice when they actually answered their phone when I called! Yipee!!!
"Find me near the flower's eye that takes in provocation and begins to grow." ~Rumi (Art by Alejandro Costas)
Great day to wear Mom's Green sweatshirt and Gram's coat
Happy New Year (start of 2nd semester Junior year CHS)
Italian poet: Arrigo Boito


Kohlrabi: German turnip (when I "discovered" this in the community garden 2015?, I had no recall of having used the word years before in this blog post)
Motivation Monday
Now it's Tuesday, but it feels like Monday
Oh well....
Poetry is for everyone, you just need to find the right Poem for you
Quote, not by Shakespeare, but still LOVEly
"When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew." ~ Arrigo Boito
You were born with potential
You were born with goodness and trust
You were born with ideals and dreams

You were born with greatness

You were born with wings

You are not meant for crawling, so don't.

You have wings

Learn to use them, and fly. ~Rumi 

1 comment:

  1. "Poetry is for everyone, you just need to find the right Poem for you." And if you can't find it, write it: )

    I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this post! Thank you for making me smile from deep down in my spirit with this one, Jax!

    ReplyDelete