Frantic Friday Followed by....


Antoinette posted this at, of course, the perfect time

Does Anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?
Endless Love - Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
Faithfully by Journey is a great song, but I like the Boyce Avenue cover even better
Gratitude Garden
Happy impetuous ramblings p. 48 of Peace and Plentyby Sarah BanBreathnach
Impetuous


Keep on Loving You - REO Speedwagon
Moxie p. 41 Peace and Plenty
... Note book does not help me think, but it eases my crabbed heart." ~Florida Scott-Maxwell
Oldies but goodies
"Pizmotality described words of such secrecy that they could only be spoken to the one you loved"
Queen of My Heart by Hank Williams Jr.
Random Randomness
Sajou: A spider monkey or capuchin
'Til I Gain Control Again - Crystal Gayle

Yesterday Once More by the Carpenters
Zing p. 48

2 comments: