So THAT'S how it is...

Antoinette Always helps me notice Aha! s :)
Busy morning
Christmas tree is now out in the yard ... Cleanup was um - fun? Not
Dorothea Lange : influenced the development of documentary photography
Earth delights...

Garden Gratitude
Help Handling life...
I have everything I need :)

Jinx! (as in we just said the same thing at the exact same time :)
"Kiss me beneath the milky twilight...make the fireflies dance Silver moon's sparkling So kiss me"
Linda Ronstadt's song "Shattered" used to be embedded here, but it is so sad... hear it here
Misty and I took a nice long walk
"Nothing changes until something moves." ~ Albert Einstein
Pizza for dinner
Quiet choices... [go] a long way towards fundamental change ~ Gunilla Norris
Read
The song above is for you
U.S. History review time - final is on Tuesday
"Vast collection of blushing, tawdry money secrets churning" ~ SBB's Peace and Plenty
Word alchemist
eXorcize the old thought patterns that limit grown and imagination!
Your imagination***
Zine:  a small circulation self-published work of original and/or appropriated texts and images

 *** For the second time this week I NOTICED a terrific coincidence: Last Sunday during yoga class I spoke my intention for the year to be "Peace and Prosperity"... Later that same day, while searching online for an image to go with said intention, I realized I had on my shelf Peace and Plenty by Sarah BanBreathnach. This morning, instead of going to yoga, I chose to stay home and make brunch for Elizabeth and her friend. Afterward, I took pause to read, write, scrapbook, etc. To finish this blog post, I needed something for the letter "Y". Just Yesterday, because it was such a gorgeous day, created for myself a new play space next what Elizabeth calls "the library". It has a beautiful view of the screened in porch with French doors that are wide open to allow in sun and warmth on this, another gorgeous, unseasonable warm January day. Here is what I read:

 "If your imagination is blocked... you can't be sighing with pleasure over repurposing your never-used dining room into a cozy library, happily imagining....." ~ 
SBB's Peace and Plenty

Coincidence? I don't think so! Big grins to you on this lovely day, the 13th of Jan '13 
Time for me to go all the way outside and breathe in the wonders of the weather in anticipation of all that the Universe has in store ... I need only notice, because it is already happening.....

1 comment: