Antoinette is Amazing

Breathe in Blessings
Captive
"Desiring me to be my best...Discern truth from lie...Distractions in my rear view."
Exorcist or incision?
Frustrated
Giddy... Growth has become me
How can you sing your song, if you never find your voice?
"i choose to live, out loud and on purpose"
Joy
Knew
Life's Longing Love
My Mind's Made up!
Now Never let it rest

over the course of this year

Perception, Pose, Ponder
Serendipitous Sojourn
Thank you
"upon every remembrance of you" (Philippians 1:3).
Vision
where you're guaranteed to find that which you didn't realize you were seeking.
eXcursions

you've done enough

Zzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. The cool thing about being speechless & tickled at the same time is that you can get away with giggling while you have a cheesy grin on your face. Thanks for the shout out, Jax! And for your friendship, encouragement and for simply being there. I love you, my dear sister. You have sisters by birth; God gifted me with my through divine intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe because I know that amazing lady, this brought tears to my eyes. Happy ones of course. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete