On the 5th Day of Christmas...

Sue's Art - Humphrey's 5th Day of Christmas

On the 5th Day of Christmas I give to my true loves.... the gift Tenderness...

Can't help it I guess... when I went looking for other words that help describe the meaning of tenderness - I was so close to an entire ABC list, I just had to follow through...

Attentiveness, affability
Beneficence, benevolence, benignity
Compassionateness - did you know "compassionateness" is a word? :)
Deeds done with the good of others in mind
Ease of loving
Friendliness
Graciousness
Humaneness
Incredible gratitude
Just being there
Kindheartedness, kindliness, kindness
Leniency
Mercifulness
Niceness
Openness
Pleasantness, patience
Quiet loving quests
Restful resonance
Softheartedness, 
Thoughtfulness, tolerance
Understanding, unselfishness
Vested interest
Warmheartedness or simply:  warmth
eXamine, Your, Zeal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment