Merry Monday

Andrew DID get his package from me. yay!
Birthday of my Aunt and Godmother and...
Christina Rossetti
Dankeschön
Elizabeth is sick :(
Goblin Market and Other Poems (1862)
He's got a point:
"If you've got toys to fill both hands, a good lungful of oxygen, and some pleasant company to share it all with, you've got yourself a playground."
Liam Michael Kelly's belief is terrific
Missed my oatmeal this am
Nematode as a model organism :)
Pay bills and go to Post office
"There's a Rumbly in My Tumble"

Year in Trees by Kim E. Tripp and J.C. Raulston
Zebrina - western red cedar

2 comments:

  1. :) I am right with you my dear!! I'm so sorry about Elizabeth. Lots of hugs and chicken soup. Today I also missed my oatmeal (I hope you literally mean oatmeal, because I do, haha) AND I had to pay bills and go to the P.O... cosmic rules prevail, even across an ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I literally meant oatmeal ;)

    ReplyDelete