Hope...moving forward

"Act on what you love, not from what you fear, and watch how fear fades as love grows. " ~ Guy Finley 
~ Art by Kathryn Bonner.
Burst forth as the fragrance and flower of divine remembrance.
Choose always to be the flower and provide the fruits of awakening
Day 20 : Hope Offers Forgiveness
Ever day I move toward forgiveness, with LOVE
Fighting against the state of duality only deepens it. allow. surrender.
Great men [and women] burn bridges before they come to them” ~ e.e. cummings
How best can I help others?

John Kincheloe's Rainbow
Keys to the Kingdom: Desire, Intention, Allowance, and Surrender ~ The Way 
LOVE

Paths always twist and turn. let them
"Question the answers" quote from this video
Reactions are emotional vibrations from the person, but you are no person—you are a presence. The person is nothing but an illusory dream created by the mind's psychology (which doesn’t even truly exist), but you, awareness, are free of it all.” read more by click on "Z" below
"Seek the kingdom first. In every breath and in the many and increasingly conscious moments

"eXpanding hope in your soul in the present with courage and simplicity" ~ Day 22, Oprah

2 comments:

  1. I love your images! I actually used the gumby one on a blog I write about yoga and, of course, linked to you. :) Thank you! Your work is a positive contribution to our world. Keep writing! Also, I love the title of your blog!
    https://lotuswellnesscenter.biz/2017/05/12/interview-tammy-holstein-yin-yoga/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure I ever saw your comment, because if I did, I certainly would have responded. apparently I do not have the settings such that I receive an e-mail telling me there is a comment - but! I do thank you for your encouragement and I did check out the link and greatly appreciate the timing as I am needing to be Gumby in other ways in my life right now - so THANK YOU!!

      Delete