Rumi LOVE ~ Sunday, May 28, 2017 ~ Poetry for the Soul

Allowing - defined more clearly in this video by Ask Teal
"By deliberately choosing our thoughts words and actions, we align with our desires, our higher Self."
Choosing to Connect to my own, innate Creativity and the Cosmic energy force
"Don't plant anything but Love." ~ Rumi
"Energetically co-creating with the universe." ~ Oprah
Great weekend! SO much progress made on the Goals I've set for myself.
Holding onto things that vanished / Into the air /  Left me in pieces /  But now I’m rising from the ashes / Finding my wings / And all that I needed /  Was there all along /  Within my reach /  As close as the beat of my heart." ~ David Cook
Irony on my morning walk... even this can Inspire me, if I allow it
 Joy on the Journey: listening to Joshua Radin singing "Sky" I saw an older couple enjoying a bike ride, and they weren't even wearing helmets! :)
"Keeping my feet on the ground My arms open wide My face to the sun... time of my life." ~ David Cook
"Looking for that / Magic rainbow / On the horizon / I couldn’t see it / Until I let go / Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn / Now I’m coming alive / Body and soul / And feelin’ my world start to turn... 
Nice meditation music for cultivating clarity. "Number of victories is also determined by number of times at bat (heart centered)."
"Only the love of God will sustain you in all circumstances. It will lift you out of trial and lift you high above all the perceived dangers of this world into a climate of perfect peace and safety it will transport you into a state of mind that nothing can threaten nothing can disturb and where nothing can intrude upon the eternal calm of the son of God. Put not your faith in illusions they will fail you. Put all your faith in the love of God within you. Eternal changeless and forever unfailing. This is the answer to whatever confronts you today." from an interview with Alan Cohen
"Playing the game of life, Playing with inspiration, Pure Positive focus and nonresistance. 
Quote from earlier in the week: "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God." ~ A Course in Miracles


Star Wars: The Last Jedi. we got a peek at the trailer on Friday, and it is VERY cool :)
"Tap into the infinite inspiration in the immediate moment. There is great value to immediate action that is lined up with your true, stable happiness."
Unlimited capacity for divinity and transcendence
Veggies enough to share with my new neighbors resulted in a date ... to go see the garden at MC
"When you plant a tree / every leaf that grows will tell you / what you sow will bear fruit. / So if you have any sense, my friend / don't plant anything but love." ~ Rumi
eXpand and embrace eXpression of myself"
You show your worth by what you seek. / Water flows to those who want purity / wash your hands of all desires and / come to the table of Love. / Do you want me to tell you a secret? / The flowers attract the most beautiful lover / with their sweet smile and scent. / If you let God weave the verse in your poem / people will read it forever. ~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment