Thursday, May 25, 2017 thru NOW (Sun am, May 28, 2017)

Appreciate the challenges for the opportunities they are
 love this "ad" for an upcoming YogaFest
Cartwheel in Celebration of the sale of the house on Sarabande. Four years ago today
Dad, thank you for being with me at the movies yesterday xo grab a tissue and click here if you Dare

Embrace Everything in your Experience today. 



Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with my smart, brave kid

"Hug Me"  Art by Simona Ciraolo 
I am grateful for so many, many things, but especially for our friends
Julie and Andie invited us to dinner, so we asked for a ride from where we were
Kindness of friends
Love: we have the ability to absorb and radiate it, always.
Make peace with discomfort while getting more structured and clear
"...Not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is ...
Our choices.” ~ Dumbledore

 
Quill, Peter Quill
Reminds me of someone who used to be my neighbor, and drew the artwork for my tattoo
Super-charged Spirit of a Hippie - Staind: "So Far Away"
"These are my words That I've never said before / I think I'm doing okay / And this is the smile / That I've never shown before..
Use it wisely: love
Vanquish - always a great word - but especially when fighting "Ego" - see "G" above
"When we trust our creativity we encounter a supreme kind of enjoyment - an amazement at the natural unfolding of life beyond our ordinary way of looking at things." ~ Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche 
Art by Sascalia
eXpression of care was something Mr. Rogers said in a video I just watched. Thank you Kristen, for sharing this Happiness Heroes video.
"Yellow" along my walk this am

 too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment