Tears to Triumph, plus a few extras

"Always give 100%, unless you're donating blood." ~ Bill Murray, Jan 16, 2014 Twitter

Control Pause - very important - Buteyko Breathing exercises
"Dear God, I am willing to see this Differently" (48). ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
Emotional detoxification process
"Fabric of our civilization is dangerously Frayed" (80). ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
God will not take from us what we will not release to Him... On the morning of Nov 28th, I woke to the barely audible sound of this song playing on my phone. The earbuds were plugged into the phone, but not in my ears, so I couldn't quite make out what song was playing. I reached for and put one to my ear while thinking: "since my phone was not within reach, how did the song start playing, and when?Hours before? or moments? was this the first one? Did it matter? No? I carried the feeling with me for a little while, but then forgot about, even though it had been quite a powerful feeling. THIS morning when I opened my computer to work on my next blog post, I was nudged to notice that Billy Gilman's most recent performance on The Voice, while not this song, was an equally powerful Martina McBride song: "Anyway". My point? Absolutely everything is interconnected in a powerfully woven mosaic. We need but to open our eyes to the miracle of life in each moment of each day: God's Will by Martina McBride video here

"How will you serve the world? What do they need that your talent can provide?" ~ Jim Carrey
"Imbued with brilliant Immune systems, mechanism of repair bu which they heal injury and resist disease" (64). ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
Jim Carrey - The Meaning - fabulously inspiring combination of words, music, and images: 
"Kindness as hold Knots on life's climbing rope." ~ Elizabeth Berg Home Safe
"Like a tidal wave... your love is fierce" ~ Fierce by Jesus Culture click here for video
Marianne Williamson's new book:
"Nature's intelligence leads us to our highest creativity, goodness, and joy" (63). ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
"People who understand that [the fabric of our civilization is dangerously frayed] - who are genuinely and appropriately upset about it - are the Passion-bearers needed to re-create the world" (80). ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
"Quantum wisdom works, even if you don't understand it" ~ Jack Kruse more here
"Relax and dream up a good life!" ~ Jim Carrey
Synchronicity is a sign that my body, heart, and mind are in alignment; the universe says "yes"
  Thank YOU, Alisa!
"Ubiquitous lies are still lies." p. 60  ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
Van Morrison's "Sometimes We Cry" video - thank you Julie

"We heal the wounds of the past through healing in the present, and we heal our own broken hearts by reaching out to the hearts of others" (76).  ~ Marianne Williamson's Tears to Triumph
eXacerbated. great word. perfect meme 
"Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don't let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory.”" ~ Jim Carrey

Zeno's paradoxes

1 comment: