Dec 27 thru 29, 2016

Ask or invite you hips into 
Balance
Coffee from Macondo after yoga

Dirga Swasam Pranayama (Three part breathing: belly, ribcage, upper chest)
"Every day we touch the lives of others with our remembrance of them - a card, a call, a visit."  ~ Gunilla Norris
Grills' family visit at Allison's in Mystic was fun 
How my thoughts are creating my biology ... Happy thoughts create Happy molecules video here
"It is time to gather the year into the heart. Soon it will come to an end." ~ Gunilla Norris
Justine's Slow Flow class was, once again, Just what I needed this morning
Kid President has some pretty darn good advice for us: 

"Let my ears hear all the good things in the world. Let my eyes see goodness in everything. Let my senses ingest nobility from every possible direction. Let my body ingest only positivity." video 
Moana : 
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." ~ Albert Einstein

On the Wing : Lyrical Moments by Gunilla Norris
Psilocybin : is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound produced by more than 200 species of mushrooms, collectively known as psilocybin mushrooms
Quintessential self-care:

Red cardinals seem to be everywhere Right now: 

Spiral : 

The path: 

No comments:

Post a Comment