December 1-3, 2016

Allowing Alignment and Accepting my natural sense of wellbeing. Ashtanga yoga
"Bathe in the Bliss of life" ~ Jim Kambeitz
Commit, each day, to living perfect health.
"Dawning adventures sparkle; get some rest!" ~ Nahko and Medicine for the People "Budding Trees"
Enthusiastic Entwinement 
Feeling good. Finding ease and journeying to more deep feeling." ~ Abraham Hicks
"Gifted new eyes to see." ~ Nahko and Medicine for the People "Budding Trees"
Hydrate these cells because the body talks and meditation Helps" ~ Nahko and Medicine for the People "Budding Trees"
Imprinting proper muscle mind on my body
"Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it." ~ Rabindranath Tagore
"My Dad" by Michael Byers click here to listen - great song
Nothing can nourish the soul but light. ~ Rumi 
Only to the degree that people are unsettled is there any hope for them.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Question of the day: "What makes YOU laugh with "sheer joy"? 
Responsible for my own healing, I Refuse to be "lazy" about that aspect of healing
Silence is not empty, it's full of your Soul. ~ Trudy Vesotsky
 
Valerie's Video now has an entirely new meaning to me - in my heart - growth - listen
"You're the guru now so visualize healing...Yeah you are a long gone too much heavy history" ~ Nahko and Medicine for the People "Budding Trees"
Zen Mama Dec 1st post:

No comments:

Post a Comment