Week 2 of "Become What You Believe" Meditation Series

Act in kindness and be what I am, the Author of my own life
Core beliefs: I am loving and lovable, I am worthy, I am safe and trusting, I am whole
Days 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 - my Mom's Birthday!
Ease and Elevation : Embracea new and deeper wholeness
 thank you, Ken
Healing process can be gentle and effortless
"Judgement simply put is fear and ... perpetuates a negative cycle that blocks your energy and true potential." ~ Oprah
Kindness, affection, appreciation, and lightness of being
"Like a mirror, Life is always reflecting your truest beliefs back at you." ~ Oprah, Day 9
 Midweek Movie
Nancy Ann Thomason Law's Birthday is today, Friday, Nov 13th
 Open to life!
Pure, direct and life supporting Place
Qualities we can expand upon: kindness, appreciation, lightness 
Reflect these beliefs
Shannon's Shadow Selfie - at Mount Vesuvius no less!
U2 - "Running to Stand Still - Rattle and Hum Live" - click here for 
eXpand and eXpressessential light
"You got to cry without weeping Talk without speaking Scream without raising your voice."~  Bono

Zanthoxylum piperitum: the Japanese prickly ash, or sanshō is a deciduous aromatic spiny shrub or small tree.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jackie, I think that was one of my favorite birthdays.. the backbend photo:)♡♡

    ReplyDelete