How much fun in one fun article? 25 release is tomorrow :)

Abseil : rappel
Ballads
Church Studios
"Definitely there were fewer queues, cruddy tasks, trips by public transport."
"Even I can see it was a bit weird. But I’m glad it happened. I think it was the right thing. It slowed everything down.”
"Fakeys" - in this context, I'm fairly certain it means fingernails :)
"Gawping from a distance..."
"I can finally reach out a hand to my ex. Let him know I'm over it."
Juno award (Canadian)
"kept in her bag a copy of Time Out folded to the gigs page

"Million Years Ago" lyrics here
New album release date: November 20
Ovation on the night
Papping : taking a photograph of (a celebrity) without permission.
Q Award
"Rumor Has It" watch video here - the intro cracks me up :)
Scarpered : ran away
Thank you, Sam Sherlin
"Unusual 'crannies' of speech"
Very "gobby" : adj. (Of a person) tending to talk too loudly and in a blunt or opinionated way
Waggles a sparkly boot
XL Record Company
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. And very happy.”
buzZ, fizZ, and AmaZon ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment