How do YOU feel?

Amazed and inspired by the young people in the videos below
BIRKE BAEHR - The Food System click here for that video
Continuing to be happy
 Documentary, Lecture, Talk
Energized and Elated
Fantastically Free
Grounded and Grateful
Happy - check out the video that inspired this video
"I Love Nutritional Science: Dr. Joel Fuhrman at TEDx Charlottesville 2013" - Jodi O'Neill is in this video! I know her!! I took her  cooking classes years ago!
K - as in vitamin K1 and K2 crucial for health article click here
"Look at homicide on the bottom, for God's sake!" at 2:09 mins in. check it out
Nutrition and satiety state of healing, living, growing
Opposite of hunger: "satiety state" (see below)
Purpose and meaning can expand every day
"Query of the day: Why do gas stations lock their rest rooms? Are they afraid someone's going to come in and clean them?" thanks for the grin, Cindy Urquhart
"Revel in the glory of the connection between us and the power of the universe." ~ Oprah
Understanding how my body is supposed to work
Videos (Visuals) are so helpful
eXactly what I needed to close out this blog post:
Zen moments exist in every moment, if I am open to them.


2 comments: