Pre-Thanksgiving gratitude

Belief Embraces All Differences

Carefully listen to and Care for the needs of others
Enter the situation with a settled and quiet heart
Faith is required because many times the solution isn't obvious
Faith connects us all in peace, heart to heart
Get The Triangle Healthy!
Human family can be a source of pure joy
"I am because of you." Ubuntu 
Joy
Kindred spirits, we are one. Kirtan at Kripalu - and Irie
Level of the solution is within the Self
My faith calls me to love
Most divisive belief is "us vs. them"
 a recent Irie Yoga post on Facebook
Om Shanti Om ~ "I create peace from the silent core of my being"
Open awareness to see how alike I am to Others, and how alike me they are as well
Qawee (Arabic) meaning in English: strong, powerful (on my new t-shirt :)
Rejoice in the human family
Strong t-shirts

"Turkey is the protein potentate of poultry." ~ Donna Jenkins Hankin at Get the Triangle Healthy!
Uniting the world through belief. Us vs. them begins with the ego desire to belong and feel safe
Vision needs to be drawn so I can see it every day
We are all more alike than we are different... We are all in this human thing together. ~ Oprah
Xoog (Somali) meaning in English: power (or strong); again, my new t-shirt :)
Zen Thinking : Who were you before you were given a name?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jackie :) ♡ ♡ Proud of you, very thankful, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete