This week's inspirations - circling back around

Advocating for myself, with the helpful reminders of friends who are also Advocating on my behalf.
Beautiful new artwork from Valerie Lorimer Contemporary Artshttps://www.facebook.com/129861503698507/photos/a.136885982996059.20482.129861503698507/1114839228534058/?type=3&theater

Continuing to fall into the rhythm of my heart with Clarity and
Discernment and Divine sovereignty
"Enjoying the gorgeous weather!" ~ Becky Kirstein
FLOW of ABUNDANCE and PROSPERITY 
Gratitude for my friends, and the power of Ganesh, the remover of obstacles, God of wisdom, knowledge and new beginnings
HEART power
I am welcoming into my life the flow of abundance and prosperity
Joy Jackie Joy
"Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these Keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future." ~ Mattie Stepanek
"Living room tree" or at least, that's what I'm calling it
Mark Nepo : "I believe everyone we ever love has a place in the garden of our heart. I believe all past loves and friendships are tangled in our roots." (117). ~ The Endless Practice
"No," when used with discernment, is such a hugely freeing word, isn't it?

Preparation / creativity/ and focus
Quest:
Return to the source of personal poweR
Svātantrya: Sanskrit– 'self-dependency', or 'free will'
Thank you, Meghan
Ultimate freedom in self-dependency. Unswerving purpose and deep meaning
Visioning for myself and asking others to Vision with me

eXpanded awareness leads to personal power

YES YES YES to what you do!!!

Zig Ziglar: "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

2 comments: