Morning Music, etc... January 29 - 30, 2015

Alive! Everything that kills me makes me feel Alive!
"Burn" by Ellie Goulding- "We don't have to worry 'bout nothing 'Cause we got the fire, and we gonna let it Burn, Burn, Burn."

"Counting Stars" by One Republic
"Dreaming about the things we could be...no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars."
"Everything that downs me makes me want to Fly!" ~ One Republic
"Feeling my way through the darkness...
Guided by a beating heart I can't tell where the journey will end But I know where to start."
"Hope is a four letter word" ~ One Republic
"I tried carrying the weight of the world / But I only have two hands / Hope I get the chance to travel the world / But I don't have any plans" ~ Avicii "Wake Me Up"
Joy of liberation from following the thread of hope that leads us through the maze... Deepak
"Keep your head up, keep your love / Keep your head up, my love / Keep your head up, keep your love." 
The Lumineers - "Stubborn Love"
Nurture hope... the more optimistic you feel ... you move Naturally to take the openings and opportunities that come your way." ~ Deepak 
"Opposite of love's indifference / So pay attention now, I'm standing on your porch screaming out"
Phillip Phillips - "Home"
Rumi quote AND one of most favorite yoga poses... WILD THING!
Sanskrit Shreem : "I am all possibilities"
Teacher makes multiplication fun with Seahawks Touchdown math (and a Meredith  Oynx!)
Wisdom of life through mind, body and Spirit...science of longevity

eXpanding Happiness Oprah and Deepak 21-Day Meditation eXperience

Zen to Zany - perfection   https://www.facebook.com/ZenToZany/photos/a.275264739252947.60804.275245392588215/723048601141223/?type=1&theater

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again , so proud of all that you accomplish, daily :)♡♡

    ReplyDelete