End of Week Inspiration, with a slight delay for reading

Breath of God...
 The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra
Constant stream of Countless Clues hinting at another world inside ourselves. p. 5
Dig Deeper
"Finding the hidden dimensions in yourself is the only way to Fulfill your deepest hunger." p. 2
 ... expand
Happiness lies within
Jackie:
"Keep asking who you are and why you are here." ~ p. 3 The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra

Oh!
Quagmire : a situation that is hard to deal with or get out of : a situation that is full of problems
Rumi: "Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."
 the breath of God...Seek it!

"Ultimately you have to believe that your life is worth investigating with total passion and commitment." p. 3
Voice
Wikipedia definition:

You split me, tore my heart open, filled me with love.
You poured your spirit over mine.
I knew you as I know myself.
My eyes are radiant with your light.
My ears delight in your music. 
My nostrils fill with 
your fragrance...
My face is covered with your dew.
You have made me see all things shining.
You have made me see all things new.
You have granted me perfect ease
 I have become like paradise.
My soul is healed. ~ Solomon qtd. in 
Deepak Chopra's Soul of Healing 

Zagarenski, Pam
Jabberwocky art at its finest :)

2 comments: