Weekend Wellspring...

Ahimsa - #438 of 1,001 Pearls of Yoga Wisdom by Liz Lark: soften to connect and infuse with gentleness
Communication and Connection
Delight in stillness - Deepak and Oprah meditations
Flow... interesting word... I keep seeing it everywhere this week
Go within
How can I serve?
Inspiring creative Ideas Inform our action and Intention Into the universe
Thank you, Meaghan Minogue (for sharing Carolyn Myss)


 Kevin Cashman: "PURPOSE is spirit seeking expression." - Day 16 of 21 Oprah and Deepak


"Nothing is more important in life, than reconnecting with our bliss.Nothing is as rich. Nothing is as real." ~ Deepak Chopra
Open your mind...
Quiet sense of deep calm, that stillness and peace inside
Royal Pains quote: "I was clinging to my past instead of looking at my future."
Unity for our world...
Visionary me Video
"Why Being Near The Ocean Can Make You Calmer And More Creative" Thank you for sharing the article Kristen
eXperiencing Spirit in this way, we feel abundant love and happiness

5 comments: