Centered in Now

Abundance beyond the goals we set for ourselves

 Choosing to embrace the fullness of this moment
Destiny awaits
Eager to Embrace this moment
Faith in the unknown
Getting up each day, Getting sparked
Having faith in the unknown

Invictus BY WILLIAM ERNEST HENLEY

Out of the night that covers me,
      Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
      For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
      I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
      My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
      Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
      Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
      How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.
Joy that gets sparked by being present in every moment
Knowing that this one, this one, the one you are at right now
Loving the journey, the one you are on right now
Miraculous journey
Now, is my time, Namaste'
Oprah Deepak meditations no longer on YouTube. Oh well...
Peace in the moment "anyway" :)
Quest to succeed
Relationships
Squarely in charge of our own journey


Unless people learn to differentiate between essentials and non-essentials, peace will always elude them" ~ B.K.S. Iyengar

Welcome to the Wonder of the dance
eXtraordinary gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment