Intention

Attention energizes
Busy lives can get in the way of dreams
Choose with intention
Dharma - Divine Design - Dream it with intention
Enjoying a transformational time in my life
Finding my true purpose - Fully aware - Fully present, with Fatih
Grateful for every experience in my life, and that the most recent problem with Elizabeth's computer was just a battery fail. Going hOMe now...
Hold the intention for everything to work out for the Highest good of everyone involved
Intention transforms - I believe, I trust, I let go...
Joy
Ken's daughter is getting married :)
Listen - Let go, and allow opportunities to come
Magnificent creators
NOW - with Ram Dass and Eckhart Tolle - "that's a lot of Now" :)
Open the door to supreme destiny
Path to Process of realizing dreams
Quantum change requires only minimal effort - repeatedly - that action is the key
Reality created by intention
Stay aligned with true power - Set intention - Stay awake - Surrender
Trust in the power of source energy
Uncertainty is certain - embrace it
however Vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." ~ Jason Silva

eXpansive abundance and grace of the  universe

2 comments: