A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle

'Breaking Free" Chapter 6
"Coming Back to Life" by Pink Floyd
Deepak Chopra: "God is the evolutionary impulse of the universe. God is infinite creativity, infinite love, infinite compassion, infinite caring."
For to the one who has
"Grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it take"
In the stillness: "I want you to have the fullness of life"
Jesus said: "Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be poured into your lap."
Know Thyself 
"Love is the recognition of the essence of who you are in the other as the other - oneness"
Made Oprah laugh with the words:
"Nothing in particular" 
Oneness With All Life: A Companion to A New Earth
"Peaceful aliveness"
Rooted in being, instead of lost in your mind
"Soul to Soul" with Oprah. Spirit recognizing Spirit. Stillness Speaks in Silent presence
The world needs: Spiritual awakening
Ustrasana - Camel Pose - opens up your heart to love and compassion
Visualization
What really matters... ah, ha is a resonation
eXpansive heart
Yogic question by William Blake: "Can I see another's woe, and not be in sorrow too?Can I see another's grief, and not seek for kind relief?" #456/1001 Pearls of Yogic Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure that was my Mommy's comment :) above - thank you Mommy. I guess I've left your tablet logged into my blogger account and that is just fine with me! :)

    ReplyDelete