Sunday Soul Shine

A great day for a GOLDEN Birthday - Happy 21st to my nephew Ryan John Law

Change your thoughts, Change your life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao by Dr. Wayne Dyer
"Don’t postpone joy until you have learned all of your lessons. Joy is your lesson." ~ Alan Cohen
Einstein I just want to learn to think like God thinks: without force, no one is excluded
"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." ~  Mark Twain 
Giving to the Meredith Fund
Hafiz: even after all this time the sun never says to the earth "you owe me" just think about a love like that
I Can See Clearly Now by Wayne Dyer
Thank you for sharing this, Alisa


“Once you label me you negate me.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
Pincha mayurasana - forearm stand - today's pinnacle pose


Ryan John Law's 21st Birthday - Golden xo


Thank you for sharing this, Antoinette

Vest of tissues or "fascia" lies benath our skin to support and protect our bones and muscles p. 200 #491 1,001 Pearls of Yoga Wisdom
Thank you for sharing this, Alisa

eXcelsior is a Latin adjective ... used in English as an interjection with a poetic meaning of "ever upward".

No comments:

Post a Comment