Things we liked about the apartment

Address - Avon at The Stratford
Bookshelf plans
Can move in before my Birthday
Dog park - yes!
Elizabeth's new bedroom is... see "L" and you get there via "S"
Fenced in dog park
Green house built into kitchen window
Herbs
In
Jackie's new
Kitchen window greenhouse
Loft
Moving soon
Near Trader Joe's :)
Oh, did I mention, there's a ...
Pool - no! wait! plural make that 2 pools
Quiet back corner
Reading more instead of home maintenance
Spiral Staircase
Trader Joe's is within walking distance
Unlimited possibilities
Virtual View
"Winding stair case that signified the journey that had to be made to find the light of truth" ~ National Treasure
eXcitement building
Yearning to BE there
Zen

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can tell that you are excited about the Trader Joe's ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I had not noticed I used Trader Joe's twice in one post - oh well, it's ok, it is my favorite store :) And, while the video clip might seem random - on of my followers is sure to get the joke I had intended to write there because I inserted the video after she made a comment about the June 22nd post "Interesting.. and a bit random" :)

    ReplyDelete