June 7, 2013

Antoinette coined a simple phrase to remind me, I am not doing this alone: "Team Jackie" :) I like it!
Been a "busy" few days and my Body is still "acting out" in response to stress. B vitamins to the rescue
Cool Chakras image from Flying Yogini :  
Damascus steel knife:  the maker puts iron  in the fire and heats it until it glows, then it gets beaten back on itself ; beaten out until it’s long again. Then it is put into liquid and cooled... heated again, beaten until it bends back into itself, stretched, and quenched again...reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge" ~ Wikipedia
End of this week doesn't really feel like the end. It feels more like a beginning somehow...
Happy meals (it's been too long) and Helpful apartment suggestions from Jennifer Hanft
 John, my boss as well as John, my brother, are part of team Jackie
Kindred spirits
Meghan Griffith's yoga, smile, encouragement, Yoga, and love
National Treasure quote: "winding staircase that signified the journey that had to be made to find the light of truth"
Old friends from high school: Sue Gager Palmer 

Quero Apache Prayer: "Looking behind, I am filled with gratitude, Looking forward, I am filled with vision, Looking upwards I am filled with strength, Looking within, I discover peace." 
Reflexology by...
Susan Fenimore
Thursday's event Took a lot out of me, but it's ok... I have much to let go
Undergoing change and growth
Vulnerability
Words With friends chat session
eXacerbated, as in, a skin condition is exacerbated by to the prescription for its relief  :(
Zen like beauty 


No comments:

Post a Comment