Cartwheeling AND Dancing through life!! :)

Bob Marley
Call my Daddy later, and grateful I still Can
Dancing Away with My Heart - Lady Antebellum
Enjoying some really good music
"Forget your troubles and dance!" ~ Bob Marley
Garth Brooks' "The Dance"
"Keep dancing through life." ~ Stephen Schwartz
Lord Shiva Aarti ~ Hindu God
My Daddy taught me how to dance :)
Ode to Daddy and Dancing
Queue the music and listen, really listen ...
Sunday - June 16, 2016 - was not Father's Day - and yet, it was
 and always will be xo

There's a Truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
Unearthing the real truth in those words, more every day
Very powerful connection at Lifepointe Church yesterday, Father's Day, June 17, 2018
"We dance for laughter, We dance for tears, We dance for madness, We dance for fears, We dance for hopes, We dance for screams, We are the dancers, We create the dreams." 
~ Albert Einstein
eXtremely grateful for every second that got me to this moment, this feeling of connection and freedom.
Yes, freedom. Freedom from my own incessant thoughts of separation from all that is good.
Zest for life, indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment