Yoga poses A to Z

Archer

                Benefits: Strengthens arms, back; stretches hamstrings


Child's pose - one of my personal favorites :) 




Downward Dog


Eagle 
Firefly

Going today at 10am

Happy baby

I love these poses and the terrific website: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/yoga/yoga-poses

Janu Sirsasana

Knees to chest pose


Legs up wallMy Mommy's favorite
Mountain pose

One leg king pigeon

Pigeon pose

Quiet now
Relax into Savasana

Savasana, everyone's favorite, especially after a great workout
Thank you, Ken, for sharing this on facebook :)   Tree pose>

Upward facing dog

Virabhadrasana - Warrior

eXamine Your Zeal




1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    best yoga poses for weight loss

    ReplyDelete