Sunday, February 17, 2013

Agenda for today... 
Being informed instead of opinionated is Blissful. ~ Buddhist Boot 
Camp

Do as little as possible
Every step of the way I will walk with you and never leave you stranded.~Rumi♥


Finished taxes yesterday - yay me!
Gavotte: : a dance of French peasant origin marked by the raising rather than sliding of the feet
Home
I am at Home , Wherever I am. ~Rumi♥
Joy of Joys
Kneel and Kiss the ground...
“Let the beauty we love be what we do. 
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.” ~ Rumi

“Those beautiful words we said to one another are hidden in the secret heart of heaven. 
One day like the rain, they will pour our love story all over the world.” ~Rumi♥

Without Brushing My Hair


The
Closer
I get to you, Beloved,
The more I can see
It is just You and I all alone
In this
World.

I hear
A knock at my door,
Who else could it be,
So I rush without brushing
My hair.

For too
Many nights
I have begged for Your
Return

And what
Is the use of vanity
At this late hour, at this divine season,
That has now come to my folded
Knees?

If your love letters are true dear Beloved
I will surrender myself to
Who You keep saying
I
Am.


~ Hafiz




3 comments:

  1. Me too - another busy week, but Sunday was a good day. I began another post later in the day that I just now finished. In between there has been much work and, I suppose, much progress to acceptance. Between Tuesday evening and going to work Wed am, I looked at over 40 properties online and drove by one of them between dropping Elizabeth off at school and going to work. whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... You have been a busy girl! Progress towards acceptance sounds like a positive move to me. Keep up the great work, Jax:-)

      Delete