The to do list...

Appointments...
Buy anchors for light switches (kitchen and yoga room) chalking for the shower
Clean and Chalk the shower
Delicious Ambiguity
Elizabeth wants me to watch a video
Finish fixing the toilet upstairs
Granny's Helper at 3 pm Friday
Help with this list
I wanted a perfect ending...  
Just breath...
Keeping it all together
Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. 
Morning coffee with Joan
Now I've learned... some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
"Only Promise the Remains" - Reba McEntire
Precision Overhead Door
Quit worrying
Repair wood trim and paint outside master bedroom
Spiritual friends
Tara Brach: ""Having spiritual friends ... helps free us from a trance of separation so deep that we are often not aware of it. Conscious relationships shine a direct light both on our layered feelings of unworthiness and loneliness, and on the truth of our belonging. We begin to respond more compassionately and actively to the suffering of the world. Our real community, we discover, includes all beings. As we relax and trust this belonging to the web of life, we recognize the one awareness that shines through each being. Our spiritual friends open the way to the inner refuge of... 
Unconditional love presence."
Vascular system of plants - namely poison ivy
Wednesday Woes
Xylem: one of the two types of transport tissue in vascular plants
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have poison ivy AGAIN :(

3 comments:

  1. JACKIE?!?! F.R.O.G. and keep yourself out of the poison ivy, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fully
    Rely
    On
    God

    and... All I did was move my lawnmower fromthe garage to the space under the house, but I didn't wear gloves to do it and apparently... the poision oil were still on the handle of the mower and still potent!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I [almost] feel bad about my video post on your FB link to this post... "Almost" 'cause I love the song & my intent was to make you smile: )

      Delete