Baby steps - quickly -

Acceptance of new Adventure

Challenging
Daring
Fearlessly Facing Facts
Going forward
Hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.” - Paulo Coelho 

"Invisible books, born out of our generosity towards other people, are as
 important as those that fill our libraries" ~ Paulo Coelho
Just do one (or two) things each day
Keep only what we love and need

Moving ugh!
Nietzsche - "Invisible threads are the strongest ties."


Overwhelming for this Ostrich, but look! I'm resurfacing!!
People usually consider walking on water
or in thin air a miracle.
But I think the real miracle
is not to walk either on water or in thin air,
but to walk on earth.
Every day we are engaged in a miracle
which we don't even recognize:
a blue sky, white clouds,
green leaves, the black,
curious eyes of a child --
our own two eyes.    All is a miracle.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Quest
Rest
Slept SO much better last night. Yes! It is time...
Thursday - yoga - yeah!
VisceralRelating to deep inward feelings rather than to the intellect
What can you let go of to make your heart feel lighter?

 

6 comments:

  1. All wonderful quotes, the second one rings true for me today. As does your question. To let go of expectation of change. Only I can change and move on... Thank you Jackie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Mandy, and thank YOU for your kind, sweet support.

      Delete
  2. I have a NEW top favorite post!!! Thank you my dear friend & amazing soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like :) As you can tell, I was on one of the peak points of my roller coaster week :) When you commented, I was already asleep, but woke around 3 am with a wicked head cold. I am sure we will catch up soon. I will be going out at some point today....

      Delete
    2. I missed your reply:( I hope that you're feeling better today, Jax!

      Delete
  3. I truly appreciate your work :)♡

    ReplyDelete