Wed, Thurs, Friday....

Yep, even for me it is a WTF kind of time... rare, but it does happen. In the last 24 hours, some very strange things have been happening that have me wondering... "IS the end of the world as we know it approaching more quickly than we think?" The answer is a resounding "YES!" and my response is:
"God, I hope so, Dear, God, Please help, Thank you. Amen"

I say that because the craziness must end. The changes have lately be escalating at such a pace that human beings can no longer cope. The stress alone is killing us and it seems we are unable to untie ourselves from the tracks. The locomotive is approach folks, and think about it. There is no way for us to untie ourselves from the tracks, We must begin to untie each other from the tracks somehow, and my frustration and melancholia is coming from the fact that I don't know how. All I can do right now is ask my daughter to help me and I will help her. It will be an unraveling, and that's ok. There will be tears, and that's ok.

The change starts NOW. Today's ABC list is a release for me, a letting go so I can go forward.

Against the Wind: http://youtu.be/RcDCvQbOdig
Boston

"Don't Look Back"
Enough!
Faith not Fear. Fear must be replaced with Faith
God is the answer
Heartfelt
Insidious: having a gradual and cumulative effect ie. the insidious pressures of modern life.
J
Kansas - Dust in the Wind
Love
Mellifluous: having a smooth rich flow ie. a mellifluous voice.
Now
Overwhelmed? Open up
Peripherally is a great word. Pray for others, and then let go, let God.
Q
Reading, according to
Say what must be said. Somerset Maugham said, "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life."
Too much? Turn the Page



Winter Twilight by Anne Porter
On a clear winter's evening
The crescent moon
And the round squirrels' nest
In the bare oak
Are equal planets.

W. Somerset Maugham : "I saw what hope looked like, fear and relief; I saw the dark lines that despair drew on a face; I saw courage and steadfastness. I saw faith shine in the eyes of those who trusted in what I could only think was an illusion and I saw the gallantry that made a man greet the prognosis of death with an ironic joke because he was too proud to let those about him see the terror of his soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment