On the 11th of Christmas

A, B, C, D, E, F
Humphrey gave us 11 piper's piping and Sarah BanBreathnach recommends we give to our true loves...
the gift of peaceful surroundings.
I agree :) so I went to the Arboretum for lunch
Jessica Prescott's Facebook status
Ken headed south
Leaving LA for...
Mexico
Now
O is brought to you by http://dangergarden.blogspot.com/


Perihelion: the spot in Earth's orbit where she is closest to the sun :-)
Q
Revel : to take intense pleasure or...
Satisfaction
Xera Plants: Mt. Etna Broom

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You made us work for our alphabetical blessings this morning:-) I love it & thank you for sharing the link to Good morning, Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure - and really I just never got 'round to finishin' and decided to post and go on with my life - LOL

    ReplyDelete