Sunday, Jan 8, 2012

Ahhh... what to do today... let's start with enjoying this gorgeous sunrise....

Breathe.... Bake
Chewy Caramel Cookies
Drizzled p. 22

Enjoyed a snuggle with my kid. yay!
Flurried p. 40
Gray minutiae p. 26
Haltingly... he carried love songs in his Heart p. 24

Intimate p. 24

Journal - Junco: it's a bird, a small, grey, American swallow to be exact :)
Nanosecond p. 38
Oatmeal cookies in Oven
Parchment Paper for cookies
Quiet is nice
Reading Winter Garden
Sunrise in my "window room" :)
Towee: it's a bird too. It nests on the ground.
"Under your spell"
Viburnum:
Writing
Yearning p.32
Zoe played by Jennifer Lopez

2 comments:

  1. Caramel cookies & Alex in the same blog... YUMMY indeed!!! Alex should come hangout with the PRAXIS bunny this weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if I make those caramel cookies, Alex will show up - lol - I have every intention of making them on Sunday, but decided to stick with just the Oatmeal butterscotch for that day. But, if I do get to them tonight or tomorrow night, they'll be even better because they will be fresh! I think I should finish inventory and organizing all the testing materials first though, don't you??

    ReplyDelete