Monday, January 16, 2012

Acknowledge is to recognize something as true ~ Gunilla Norris
Being Home ~ finally bought myself a copy (qtd. in Simple Abundance)
Commune with the ordinary tasks and events of my own life
Dwell with...Devotional literature... Deep awe
Exquisitely precise
Firings of tough events
Got up kinda early, even for me :)
Housekeeping spirit
Immense and Intense
Joy to the world!
Kiln
Learn what it is "to be in place"
Mystery that infuses and supports everything
New York by Snow Patrol
Our heart's ...
Passion, Prayer and housekeeping... they go together
"Quiet chaos driving me back..."
Responsibility to the time I've been given to live
Savor the Sacredness... not only Sense, but also See
Time
Understanding
Vitrified: to convert into glass or a glassy substance by heat and fusion
We need to be centered in...
Xpressions of Itself
"Yellow pottery at the end of the driveway..."
Zola Jesus - Skin

1 comment: