Combining 1/7/12 with 2/15/16 - fun!


Bobby is comin'round - yay!! - a little over 4 years ago now, But still in a wheel chair :(
CassJayTuck was my newest YouTube fav because my kid told me about her :)
Dave Matthews' song "The Space Between"
Enlightenment happens a little Each day, Even though
"Fickle, Fuddled words confuse me..."
Good news about Bobby this am - yay!
"Hearts in Nature" courtesy of the UMN Extension - Isanti County Master Gardeners.

It is now February 15, 2016, but... 
January 7, 2012 when this post originated 
Ken teaching yoga in Mexico today :)
"Love is all we need here..."

Michelle Nicole Law's 24th Birthday (Feb 15, 2016)
"Our wicked lies..."
Publish Post
"... Quit me so Quickly"
"Ran like sadness down the window"
"Safe from pain ..."

"The space between the Tears we cry is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more."
Umberto Eco's 80th Birthday was this week (part of original post from Jan 2012)
Valentine?
"Wicked lies Wasted hours With talking talking We're strange allies With Warring hearts What a Wild-eyed beast you be..."
"You cannot quit me so quickly..."
"... no corner you could squeeZe me"

1 comment: