Fulfilling Work - this post inspired by a question in Wisdom Living by Boyd Bailey

Answering questions
Being present to and for others
Calling parents of students who have scholarship $$ waiting
Doing God's will
Earning a living wage and God's grace
Finding solutions
Growing spiritually ... God bless the work He assigns.
Honoring His plan for my life: Heavenly Father, lead me to Your work, and help me not to be distracted by other good work.
In Jesus' name, I accept the Lord's assignment. Amen 🙏
Joseph found favor because God placed him in his leadership role.
"Knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:24
Launching pad for the Lord to do good works through me.
Motivation behind my work: Making meaningful contributions to the community
"Never get over your gratitude to God for the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health to carry out your job responsibilities." p.166 Wisdom Living by Boyd Bailey
Opportunities to encourage Others
Psalm 90:17 "Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands."
Question that inspired this post: What brings you fulfillment in your work?
Solving problems and Serving Christ wholeheartedly
Tracking down answers
Understanding what is needed most
"Vocational fulfillment flows from a heart engaged in a mission that means something to [me] and to the Lord...Vocational fulfillment is a faith journey that brings out the best in [me] and those [I] serve." ~ p. 162 Wisdom Living by Boyd Bailey
What brings you fulfillment in your work? "Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food." Isaiah 55:2
eXpanding skills and compassion ❤
Years of experience and more than three years here already
Zest for life

No comments:

Post a Comment