All My Life's A Circle....

"All my life’s a circle sunrise and sundown..." ~ Harry Chapin
Blessed with a full and lovely 
Circle of friends
Daybreak comes around
Found you a thousand times 
Guess you done the same / Then we lose each other
I found you here again / The thought runs through my mind /
Just like a children’s game
Kairos  image source 
Lion King "Circle of Life" Love and Light streaming in from above
Mary Robert's Happy New Year Message to us inspired this entire post :)
Now no straight lines make up my life / All these roads have bends / There’s no clear cut beginnings / And so far no dead ends.
Our love is like a circle / Let’s go ‘round one more time.
Powell Dr. Park 8 Jan 2018 Peaceful 

Quiche 
Rolls through the nighttime /Till the daybreak comes around...
Seasons spinning ‘round again
The years keep rolling by...
"Unwinding" is one of the words in lyrics of Elton John's "Circle of Life" Love the idea of Upward spiral rather than a circle, such that it seems the same or similar,  but we gain perspective along the way.
Valerie Lorimer Contemporary Arts from October 2015
Well, it seems like I’ve been here before / I can’t remember when / But I’ve got this funny feeling /
That we’ll all get together again. [SOMEday!]
Xmas wreaths


Zest being so near the yoga studio is a blessing and challenge.  Amazing aroma 

No comments:

Post a Comment