Feel Free (because you are!)

"And don't you look back."
"Cut the ties / Send a flare into the night / Say a prayer, turn the tide...
Dry your tears and wave goodbye." ~ Lyrics from "Burn the Ships" by for King & Country
Enough is Enough 
"Feel free!
Good advice for all of us in 2022!
Happy New Year!"
Indeed! I agree whole heartedly with
John Kincheloe's response to my request 
Ken and recently short-handed it all perfectly:
"Let that shit go" and Kerry has the shirt 

Mom
Namaste 🙏 
"Openness to the beauty of the present, whatever its shape, whatever its lack. Simplicity, clearly, leads to freedom of soul." ~ Sister Joan Chittister, Becoming Fully Human: The Greatest Glory of God
Photo by John Kincheloe new word for me: "barranca" a narrow, winding river gorge.
 "Question Marks...But I don't have to have all of the answers if You have my heart " ~  Tauren Wells 
Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway !” ~ Emory Austin
Vocational Wisdom" Principle #37 ""Follow Jesus First" pages 153-156 Wisdom Living by Boyd Bailey 
eXcellent eXcuses or move forward by faith? p. 154 Wisdom Living by Boyd Bailey 
"You gave your life to give me mine You say I'm free How can it be?" ~ Lauren Daigle 
Zach Williams "Less Like Me" listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment