Epiphany: Another Chance to Let God ...

"I can't. He can. I think I'll let Him"  is how I remember hearing some people paraphrase the first 3 steps at 12step meetings years ago. Unfortunately, that became a heartbreaking 3-step "dance" and I'm so tired of it! Finally, through deeper reflection, prayer, and meditation (aka steps 4-12) and God's grace I "came to" again and discovered a nearly fatal flaw. The "I think" part of that mantra...Dad would call it "stinkin' thinkin' and it almost always is, especially when my mind is whirling with worry.

Admit I alone can do nothing. 

   But! with God, All things are possible

Came to believe in a power great than Jackie

Decided once and for all to turn my will and my life over to His care. Digging deeper for

Exact nature of where and how I keep "thinking"

Fearlessly searching and sharing honestly with trusted others

God, thank you for these Gems.

"How Can It Be" by Lauren Daigle

It's painful to wrestling with God.  Especially when you realize He's not even wrestling 🙄 that's one reason why "Let go. Let God" is much more effective.  🙏 

Jackie, trust me ~ God

Ken helps, Kerry and Bob help too

 
"Let us give Him our gifts, our faith, and our love." ~  The Christmas Star by Marcus Pfister 
 Mirror: I see myself in Mom and Mom in me and compassion for both of us rise to the surface
"Nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in toil.... from the hand of God,, for without Him, who can eat or find enjoyment?" Ecclesiastes 2:24-25
"Oh, the grace reaching out for me / How can it be, how can it be?" ~ Lauren Daigle
Patience / Perseverance  – Steadfast despite opposition or adversity; able or willing to bear; to Persist in understanding.
"Quiet before the Lord" p. 158 Wisdom Living by Boyd Bailey 
"Quiet and peace nestled over the land like a blanket. Inside the stable,  the Holy Child fell asleep, and the glorious Christmas Star blazed its beacon of hope over all." The Christmas Star by Marcus Pfister 
"Rest in the arms of Jesus... Come what may" ~ We Are Messengers listen here
Surrender to continual Spiritual awakening
Transforming Thoughts: BE Transformed by the renewing of your mind, through His word
Unless I turn it over and ask God for
Vocational Vision and...
Wisdom, I will not know His Will for my life and...
eXperience true freedom 
"You plead my cause, you right my wrongs / You break my chains, you overcome / You gave your life, to give me mine / You say that I am free."  ~ Lauren Daigle
Zagarenski's New Year magic message 


No comments:

Post a Comment