What does "a decade or two ago" even mean...

As the plant springs from, and could not be without, the seed, so every act of a man springs from the hidden seeds of thought, and could not have appeared without them. This applies equally to those acts called "spontaneous" and "unpremeditated" as to those, which are deliberately executed. Act is the Blossom of thought, and joy and suffering are its fruits; thus does a man garner in the sweet and bitter fruitage of his own husbandry. source
"Christ ignored is Chaos" was not only in something read/listened to recently, but also experienced
 Demand of myself this great experience
Enter into the greater Experience with Efficacy and Embrace choice
 "Field of Love" is what I've decided to name this moment captured 20 years ago.
Go forward by the Grace of God
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
In this moment, I am free... the rules of the Divine, the laws of the Universe. I can live my life in peace and not be encumbered by any process, for any process is only another lesson and growth." ~ Alan Seale
Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Keep Knocking. Keep seeking.
Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."
Now what? Nearness to God
 
Peace means unity with our good. Peace. Be still and know that I am.
Quiet the lies of my ego based crazy thoughts with the promises of God
Strength to walk the way Jesus demonstrated
"Together with the Beloved I create my life. I spread my wings and fly in freedom through Love.” From Intuitive Living: A Sacred Path by Alan Seale
Understanding
Virtue of "my" Vision for my life, according to God's will
 
"Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
eXpectancy in God's will for us instead of eXpectations of myself or others to "be" a certain way
Zechariah 8:12 " For I am planting the seeds of peace and prosperity among you. The grapevines will be heavy with fruit. The earth will produce its crops, and the heavens will release the dew. Once more I will cause the remnant in Judah and Israel [that means all of us] to inherit these blessings."

No comments:

Post a Comment