Page 188 - One poem/piece (peace) of The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami

Attachment is itself a great 
Burden on our minds
Creates artificial needs
Detached and sincere
Enlightened
Find joy within... Free of endless complications
Gone
Heavy burden
I walked away
Just as suddenly as I had felt despair, I felt liberated
Knowledge and inspiration
Live a simple life, free of endless complications
Mind creates artificial needs 
Nature of the mind is to interpret Nonessentials essential
"...Obstacles I was to encounter along the way would serve ... to bring me to ultimate freedom." p. 188
Paradoxically
"Quicksand!" p. 192
Right path
Seeking. "Standing on that corner, I lamented.” p. 188
"These precious books enlightened me with knowledge and inspiration..." p.188
Ultimate freedom
beneVolent: well meaning and kindly.
"...We find joy within... We can live a simple life, free of endless complications.” p. 188
eXtent of the burden
"Yanked with all my might...
amaZingly I discovered that if I was calm the quicksand was less aggressive." p 193

No comments:

Post a Comment