At Home AS IS - Nov 10 through 16, 2019

"As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is AUTHENTICITY...." ~  Charlie Chaplin
Breath and yoga together in a circle... honoring the full moon
 Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday, wrote "As I began to love myself..." click here to read more
"Draw near to God, and He will Draw near to you." James 4:8
"Early in the morning, about the break of day - I ask the Lord to help me find my way." ~ Peter, Paul, and Mary
"Faith is a floor. If you don't work at making it for yourself, you have nothing to walk on."~ Gregory Maguire's Mirror Mirror
"Granted a second life, you must find in it more meaning than you could ever determine in your first." ~ Gregory Maguire's Mirror Mirror
Hope in the divine can empower a human being to overcome unimaginable obstacles. In a terrible predicament, when our hearts embrace hope, we attract a power beyond ourselves to guides us, purify us, and ultimately, liberate us." p.53 The Journey Home by Radhanah Swami
Inimical: tending to obstruct or harm. p. 45 "Instruments to teach me an essential lesson and prepare me for the pilgrimage ahead." p.53 The Journey Home
Just as it seemed the night would never end, a glimmer of light appeared in the distance." p. 45 The Journey Home
Keep walking, even when you think "there can't be beach access here - we're at the railroad tracks" you never know when a tunnel will appear - this time, between parking lot and beach as...
Long Island Sound revealed itself...LOVELY
Magnificent part of our three day, Veteran's Day weekend
"Nobody keeps any of what he has, and life is
Only a borrowing of bone."
Pablo Neruda qtd by Mark Nepo - November 15th The Book of Awakening
Qiyamah, the Day of the Resurrection p. 65 The Journey Home 
Rocky Neck State Park 11/11/2019
Sunset with Misty. How blessed we were to keep walking
"The mirror always knows the answer before the question is asked."~ Gregory Maguire Mirror Mirror
UNDER the Railroad tracks - how cool was that?!
Very cool. I began our walk feeling disappointed because I could see beach or ocean.
We pressed on, and When we rounded the corner, there was a tunnel. We are being called to 
eXpand the circle of belonging... Draw a wider circle, the pastor interning at All Souls said.
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." ~ Deuteronomy 6:4-5
Zoë Yopp, a new friend I meet while "flying" with Ken. I published this post without the "Z" with a quick prayer and a knowing, that one would be "provided" :) I'm on the left in organe t-shirt and purple yoga leggings, and Zoë is the person on my right. fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment