Thursday ABCs inspired by LIFE, LOVE and Kintsugi (originally compiled 5/30/13)

"Amalgam infused with gold dust so that the repair work is obvious." ~ Nicole Cody
Be full of love... to the point of overflowing to all
Cauldrons and Cupcakes by Nicole Cody:  Check it out here
"Dear Me. I'm writing this letter to try and tell myself it's time to feel better..." ~ Lorrie Morgan

Fix Global Sadness with Kid President
Guided meditation for 
"I know you're tired but come, this is the way." ~ Rumi
Laugh, Life, Love, Linger...
Mom, shining brightly, about 10 days before her 83rd birthday, Morning of...
November 2, 2019
One day at a time
Pray, Praise, and Play the Pause...
Qualtagh: The first person one encounters, either after leaving one's home...especially on New Year's Day.
 Ready, set, Rest
Share with others
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ~ Rumi
Unraveling
Very tired 
Waking at 3 am
eXiting
You are loved. You are Loving. You are loveable forever
Zzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. I read, "Amalgam infused with gold dust so that the repair work is obvious," and IMMEDIATELY knew what you were referencing. I came across a similar picture & post last year & was amazed at how well it fit into my book idea. I still have it saved on my hard drive: )

    ReplyDelete