Og Mandino Inspiration, mostly

A Better Way to Life by Og Mandino
"Bathe me in good habits that the bad ones may drown; yet grant me compassion for weakness in others." ~ Og Mandino

"Confront me with fears that will temper my spirit; yet endow me with courage to laugh at my misgivings. " ~ The Scroll Marked 10
Discipline me in the habit of trying and trying again; yet show me the way to make use of the law of averages." ~ Og Mandino Greatest Salesman in the World The Scroll Marked 10

Expose me to hate so it not be a stranger; yet fill my cup with love to turn strangers into friends.

Favor me with alertness to recognize opportunity; yet endow me with patience which will concentrate my strength.
Greet this day with love in my heart - The Scroll Marked 2 - Guide me, God, in my words that they may bear fruit; yet silence me from Gossip that none be maligned.
.
 source 
"will act now."  I ask not for gold or garments or even opportunities equal to my ability; Instead, guide me so that I may acquire ability equal to my opportunities

Joaquin headed our way? tracker
"Knowledge and instinct far greater than any beast in the forest." ~ The Scroll Marked 1
 "Let me become all you planned for me when my seed was planted and selected by you to sprout in the vineyard of the world." ~ Og Mandino
Mercola article: "Can Food Affect Your Mood?"
"Nourishing Your Gut Flora May Boost Your Mood and Protect Your Mental Health"
"Oh creator of all things, help me. For this day I go out into the world naked and alone, and without your hand to guide me I will wander far from the path which leads to success and happiness." ~ Og Mandino

Passion is the key ingredient to success. Period.
 thank you, Ken

Spare me sufficient days to reach my goals; yet help me to live this day as though it be my last.

"Teach me how to hunt with words and prosper with love...This is the Time. This is the place" ~ The Scroll Marked 9


Verily, there must be a special place for me. Help me. Show me the way.
Walk unencumbered
Yet help me to count my blessings today;yet hide not from mine eyes the prize that will come with victory
Zen tip for today: thanks Zen Mama

2 comments:

  1. Perfect timing, as always!!!:)Thanks, JBLM :)♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for including me with Og Mandino!

    ReplyDelete