Oct 7, 2015 - I didn't know it was Kale Day - oh, well :)

Acceptance of my Abundant, fearless, possibility
Breathing into the wonder and magnificence that is [my] true reality.
Clearing of a path... to "Chocolate salad"? yes! please!!
 thank you, Alani :)

Destiny I seek is actually my unique and inherent heaven on earth
Epic quest
Focus
Glorious morning in the garden
Happy, Happy Happy
Ipomoea alba Moonflower vine
"Jackie" pictures need to be here more :)
My heart knows the answer and... 

National Kale Day was Wednesday, October 7th and I missed it? How is that possible??

Open to the treasure that lies within my soul 

Quest this week is to focus on what is truly important
Serenity comes when you trade expectations for acceptance
Three Sisters Community Garden
Unfurling
Visualize your heart joining in with the natural steady rhythm [of the nature] ~ Deepak

eXquisite symphony for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment