September really flew by...

Albert Einstein quote captures the essence
"Be (Recapitulation And Farewell To Fletcher)" the song at the end of the movie I watched this morning maybe the one song that makes me stand up and shout/sing complete with arm gestures:)

Clarity, Competence, Confidence, Drive, and Power - Bulletproof Radio with Brendon Burchard
Dealing with the ways we hold ourselves down - don't wait for piano of purpose... Decide!
Expression of who I truly am
Fly! Find my own Freedom!!
Generate the emotions you do want to feel - Gratitude on a daily basis.

Infinity within the competence-confidence loop: - Intentionality : being deliberately purposeFULL
Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Be on Youtube


Kind, compassionate, and happy
"Lost / On a painted sky / Where the clouds are hung / For the poet's eye / You may find him / If you may find him"
Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power by Brendon Burchard
No. A complete sentence.
Opus: personal freedom to express who I truly am
Peppermint cane grass on Meredith College campus
 photo by me :)
Quash: put an end to; suppress
Radish, greens and all!!
"Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see." ~Carl Jung

"...Until even the golden apples in the Garden of Hesperides will seem no more than my just reward."
Vagueness creates self-doubt which is the real killer. ~ Brendon Burchard
"Wouldn't it be great if we could...?" What?
... far beyond my most eXtravagant dreams... ~ Og Mandino The Ten Greatest Salesman in the World
thank you, Maura. Perfect timing :)

Zealously inspect all things which enter my body, my mind, my soul, and my heart.  ~ Og Mandino The Ten Greatest Salesman in the World

1 comment: