The Holiday - Christmas Eve - 2014

An Evening with Arthur Abbott
Bugger! Bullocks!!
Christmas movie I can watch again and again
"Does it look like I'm crying right now?"
Eli Wallach, Endearing, Exceptionally cool tent
For some, quite inexplicably... love fades
Graham, Gumption
"Hi Simpkey... Happy Christmas"
"I'm constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives." ~ Iris

Jude Law, Jack Black
Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz
"Love is blind. Now that is something I know to be true"
Miles: Iris, if you were a melody... I used only the good notes.
"New Years Eve's brought in by tears an valium." ~ Iris
"Oh God, I'm so aware of it." ~ Iris
"Pretty Phenomenal" ~ Graham
"Quiet English hamlet.....just 40 minutes from exciting London."
Shakespeare said, "journeys end in lovers meeting."

Unrequited love
Vacate life, do the unexpected. And you are......definitely unexpected. Graham
What an extraordinary thought
Xmas eve
"You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for God's sake." ~ Arthur
Zen on the beach

1 comment: